To solve this type of Recaptcha, you'll need to send the "data-s" value in the recaptchaDataSValue
property from the Recaptcha widget and use the worker's cookies which you receive in the getTaskResult response.
At the time of writing, this text solution works for both proxy-off
1. Detect redirect to sorry/index?blablabla, remember cookies.
2. Take data-s value, create a Recaptcha task with this value.
3. When the task is ready, you'll receive a g-response and a worker's cookie in the getTaskResult.
4. Add the worker's cookies to the ones you saved at step 1.
5. Submit the form with the fields q, g-recaptcha-response, and continue.
6. If successful, you'll be redirected to Google SERP. For all subsequent requests, use the cookies you’ve obtained.
See concept proof in PHP
Our github libraries DO NOT contain
new options for sending data-s.
You’ll need to add it yourself as per the API documentation.
If you're receiving an ERROR_TOKEN_EXPIRED error, simply re-submit your task with a new token. Because this token is for single-use, we can't reassign the task to another worker when the first one cancels it. In this case, we cancel the task and mark it as paid (so it is also free for you).