Payment may not have arrived on time for one of two reasons:
a) Payment requires confirmation
(waiting status) – PayPro Global sent you an email asking for ID, and you didn't respond to it. Please check your email carefully, including the SPAM box. If you did respond, please allow several hours to process.
b) Payment canceled
- You did not pass the PayPro Global fraud filter, or you had a refund from us in the past. We have a strict no-refunds policy and don't accept payments from anyone who we’ve refunded, with no exceptions. It’s too problematic a category of customers for us.
If you’re sure what is happening, fill out the form carefully. What is important to understand is that you are not the only customer out there, and it’s hard for us to identify your payment.What will NOT help
to identify your payment:
- Statements like "I paid 10 bucks 2 hours ago, where’s my money????!!!!
- Credit card numbers
- PayPal address
- Some random transaction number from your bank or PayPalWhat WILL help:
- A PayPro Global order number with 8
digits. Example: 22123456.
- The email used for the purchase. It's the one you entered on the purchase form.
Please fill this form accurately so we can help you out. If you ignore
the requirements above, we will ignore your request.Open a ticket